- Verify orders are correct on pickup
- Respond to delivery requests promptly
- Wear Driver badge and appropiate clothing
- Gloves & mask too
- No others in vehicle for COVID-19 safety reasons
- Be polite with good customer service skills
- Thank customers for any tips
- If you are not 100% sure that you're delivering to the correct location, call or knock on the door to make sure you are delivering to the correct place.
- You may be responsible for orders delivered to the wrong delivery location.
We do still get deliveries out of these times. You should strive to be online at these times.
- 11:00am - 1:30pm
- 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- You'll be offered orders when you're online
- You'll have 3 minutes to accept or decline an order
- If you don't respond to a delivery request, then it will count as a missed delivery on your account
- Once you accept an order, it will be sent to the Restaurant
- Orders can be cancelled if the Restaurant rejects the order
- You should try to head to the Restaurant when an order is "In Process"
- Make sure to double check the order is correct before picking it up
- You'll then deliver to the address provided.
- Customers may add other Delivery Instructions
- Customers can request "Contactless" delivery
- Make sure you deliver to the correct location by calling or knocking if you are not certain
- You're payment will be transferred to your account after delivery
Log into your account and click on the online button. It will mark you as online or move you offline if you are already online.
You can go offline at any time.
- Being offline only affects receiving new delivery requests.
- You can go offline even if you are currently delivering.
- Payments will be transferred to your account after delivery
This is your place in the queue for delivery requests.
- When you go online, you are placed in the back of the queue.
- A higher queue does not necessarily mean you will not receive an order soon.
- If others before you already have an order, then it will find the next person that is not delivering.
- "Awaiting Acceptance" means it is waiting for the Restaurant to accept the order
- The Restaurant may decline the order, in which case, the order will be cancelled
- "Order Accepted" means the Restaurant has accepted the order
- "In Process" means the Restaurant is preparing the order
- Try to head to the Restaurant at this time
- "Waiting for Driver Pickup" means the order is ready to be picked up for delivery
- "Picked Up by Driver" means you have picked up the order and are heading to the delivery location
- "In Line" means that you are waiting at the Restaurant to pick up the order
- "In Traffic" means that you are in traffic and it may be a little longer for delivery
- "Order Delayed" means we'll hold off on sending the order to the restaurant for a few minutes
- We may do this during busy times to help drivers
- You must let us know if you are no longer going to be delivering with Local Bytes
- You must return the driver badge & delivery bags
- Based on the contract, you will be charged replacement fees for items not returned