I am glad to see our restaurant delivery service broadening in our hometown. This can definitely be good for those restaurants that sign up. If you don’t wan’t delivery, you can still order online through one platform. Convenience and variety! My order from this company went very smooth and I would definitely use them again.
Response from Local Bytes
We are pleased that you are enjoying our service. If there is anything we can do for you, just let us know at email@example.com!
- Either Sign Up or Sign In to your account.
- Choose the items from the restaurant you want and add them to your cart.
- Go to your cart and make sure you have everything you want.
- Review your cart to choose Pickup or Delivery and to choose the day and time of the order.
- Confirm your order & you will be redirected to the pay for the order.
- You can choose to receive Text Updates about your order.
- If you didn't choose to receive these updates, you can view it by going to Order History.
- We do this to allow the Restaurant enough time to see the order and prepare it.
- Consider scheduling your order ahead of time.
- These items are unavailable from the restaurant at the moment, so they are greyed out to reflect this.
- The driver receives the full delivery fee and the full tip, once the order is delivered.
- We do not take anything out of the driver's pay.
- The restaurant will receive the subtotal and taxes minus the credit card processing fee.
- We do not take anything extra out of the restaurant's amount for each order.
- This small fee helps us run the platform.
- You can view your Order History and click "View Details" to see why the restaurant rejected or refunded your order.
- Go to your Account and choose Saved Addresses.
- From there you can choose an address to edit, delete or add another address.
- If the restaurant has not accepted or started preparing the order, then you may contact us by chat, text or call to cancel the order.